On behalf of our team we hope you are well and having a great start to the new year. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve those in our community.
As you may know, our business is a service based industry and one way you can help us is to provide us with a review on Google or Facebook. These reviews help others find us and encourage new people to reach out to us.
Tips for Healthy Heart
- Get Active – physical activity not only helps to prevent heart disease, but it can improve your overall physical health. The American Heart Association recommends exercising a minimum of 5 days per week, for at least 30 minutes per day. This can be as simple as a walk around your neighborhood or a heavy weight lifting session as the gym. Whatever you choose, make sure you enjoy it and know your heart appreciates the effort!
- Eat a Healthy Diet – it's important to have a nutrient rich diet to prevent heart disease. Limiting sugars, excess fat, and excessive sodium is important for a healthy diet. Focus on eating a balanced diet of healthy fats, carbs, and proteins. Some examples of healthy and tasty heart healthy foods are salmon, nuts, berries, and dark chocolate.
- Get More Sleep – sleep helps your body to restore, decrease stress, maintain its immune system, and improve overall happiness. It's important to have 7-8 hours of sleep per night to prevent heart disease. Give your body time to relax and recuperate!
Tips for Buying Life Insurance for the First Time
- Determine the amount of coverage you need – understanding your current financial situation will help you determine the amount of death benefit your policy needs. Death benefit is the amount of money your family would receive after your death. There are several ways to calculate your coverage needs, however, we recommend using the “Life Insurance Needs” calculator from LifeHappens.org.
- Research the Insurance Company – it's important that whatever life policy you choose that it is backed by a reputable and financially stable company. You want to make sure that you can rely on the insurance company for as long as you need the policy. Choosing a dishonest or financially unstable company could mean your death benefit isn't properly paid if you do pass away.
- Consult a Professional – while it sounds nice to be able to go online and do quotes on your own, a financial professional or insurance agent can be very beneficial to your life insurance purchasing process. A professional can help explain the different types of policies, help you to determine your current and future financial needs, and shop your quote to several carriers to get you the most competitive rate for your selected product. Life insurance is extremely important, enlist an expert to make sure you are properly covering your family.
Coverage Highlight: Cyber Liability
Did you know that your standard business policy doesn't provide cyber liability protection?
A cyber liability policy will provide coverage for your business in the event there is a data breach involving sensitive customer information such as Social Security numbers, credit card numbers, account numbers, driver's license numbers, and health records.
A cyber liability policy can help pay for the costs associated with notifying customers about the data breach, restoring personal identities of affected customers, recovering compromised date, and repairing damaged computer systems.
Ask us today about how we can help you better protect your business!
Auto, Home, Commercial & Life Insurance you can rely on
Our team at Colorado Insurance Benefits is here to keep you safe and protected all year long. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us about questions, concerns or to chat!