For most of us driving isn’t a luxury, it is a necessity. We commute to work. We shuttle kids to and from school to practice to lessons – and anywhere else they need to go. And in between, we run around on shopping trips, handling to-do lists and, if we are lucky, visiting friends.
We need to make sure our cars – and the people we transport – are protected. We also need to protect other assets that would be at risk if we are in an accident. That is where the need for auto insurance becomes very important and it can be a complicated purchase. You are not buying bread or milk. You are buying a promise of protection that could potentially make or break your financial well-being. Fortunately, getting great car insurance isn’t something you have to do alone. At Colorado Insurance Benefits, Inc. we have licensed agents who are experienced and knowledgeable that will help you find the coverage that’s right for you.
Colorado Insurance Benefits, Inc. is an independent insurance agency serving Metro Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley and surrounding areas of Colorado. When it comes to finding the right car insurance, we give YOU, the client, choices – and lots of them. We are driven by our passion to provide the client with the best protection that meets their needs by representing over 80 different highly-rated insurance carriers.
There are many factors that affect the cost of your auto insurance; the year of your vehicle, make, model, body type and engine size. If you’ve recently moved, gotten married, had a birthday or experienced a similar life milestone. Maybe your teenage son or daughter just started driving. Perhaps you are a collector with a car that, in your mind, could never be replaced. Or maybe you have a blemish on what had been a perfect driving record. Whatever the situation, we will find the best insurance we possibly can.
Beyond finding you a great policy, we will help you understand insurance a little more. Below are some basic descriptions of key elements of your auto insurance policy:
- Bodily Injury (BI) Liability – covers injuries you might cause to others while you or someone else is operating an automobile you own.
- Property Damage (PD) Liability – pays for damages caused to someone else’s property by you or someone else while operating your vehicle.
- Medical Payments (Med Pay) – covers medical expenses incurred for treating the driver and passengers of your car if you are in an accident.
- Collision – covers the damage to your car from a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive (Comp) – protects your car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage (UM/UIM) – covers medical and other expenses when you are hit by a driver without adequate auto insurance.
Premiums, deductibles, and liabilities, the options are endless. Striking the right balance requires a knowledgeable agent to help you understand what you need. When you understand what you are buying and how it protects you it’s easier to make the right choice. Together we will get you fully covered with premiums that are as affordable as possible.